1980, Prasanna Mangudkar Path, Madiwale Colony, Sadashiv Peth, Pune 411030. Maharashtra (India)
To install our software license version with a dongle, follow these steps.
Our products may not work on pirated versions of Windows. Also, it will require Windows 64 bit with Internet Explorer 11.0.
If you are reinstalling any version then remove the previous version from the add/remove a program and delete the corresponding folder from C:/Program Files (x86)/Vedant Margdarshak. Also, delete all setup/exe files of our software from the download folder before you start a fresh installation.
1. To download the setup click on this button
2. Then double-click on a setup from the download folder and install the software.
2. Right-click on the icon on the desktop and click on the property.
3. Then click on the compatibility tab and check "Run this program as an administrator" at bottom of the dialog box and click on OK.
4. Then insert the dongle, double click the icon, and start the software.
5. Click on the chart menu and click to select share set at the top left corner.
6. Select share in the bottom combo to view the chart.
To update our existing license software products follow these steps
Download the respective update exe file from the link given below.
Cut update exe file from the download folder.
Right-click the respective icon on the desktop and click on the Open File Location menu.
Paste the download exe file here.
Run the download exe in administrator mode.
Right-click the respective icon on the desktop and click on the Property menu.
Click on the compatibility tab at the top and click on Run this program as an administrator at the bottom.
Then click OK and start the software.